The mission of the IEDCs is to "develop institutional mechanism to create entrepreneurial culture in academic institutions to foster growth of innovation and entrepreneurship amongst the faculty and students ".
Objectives of the IEDCs:
• To act as an institutional mechanism for providing various services including information on all aspects of enterprise building to budding S&T entrepreneurs.
• To create Entrepreneurial culture in the Parent Institution and other institutions in the region and to promote the objectives of NSTEDB, including programmes related to women and weaker sections of the society.
• To inculcate a culture of innovation driven entrepreneurship through student projects.
• To catalyse and promote development of S&T knowledge-based enterprises and promote employment opportunities in the innovative areas.
• To respond effectively to the emerging challenges and opportunities both at national and international level relating to SMEs and micro enterprises
IEDC Nodal Officer
|Shanifa E||lecturer, electronics firstname.lastname@example.org|